Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Theme Word

I choose the word surprise, because I'm getting the opportunity of a lifetime this year. When I was little, I always thought that there was no chance for me to start on the varsity team. But this year all of that is going to change.

Hopefully we can surprise everyone again by winning not only back to back conference championships, but three in a row. That has never been done by a high school team in Batesville. So its a surprise to me, and the team that we can actually do something that no one in Batesville high school history has ever accomplished.

I would love to surprise my family by getting good grades this year. I use to always love to make good grades, but then I sort of fell off and now I must find where I left off and start new and make good grades to make my parents proud. But most of all, I need to surprise myself and get a better relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment