Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Give Life, Or Not

If I was given the power to create life such as Frankenstein did I would choose not to! I honestly think that no man, or women should be able to create life.

In my personal opinion, as the primordial, God is the creator of all living and non-living things. To create life such as Frankenstein did is basically against what God has already done. But if I were to create such a thing, I would do it if I were to be so lonely that I couldn't bear the thought of being alone another day. Then yes I would create life. But the heart of that creature would probably be so brumal that it wouldn't be able to live.

There is no reason to create life other than that. You shouldn't use life as an experiment. That's dealing with emotions, and feelings as well as physical health. It would be different if they were to use a rock and try to bring it to life.

2 comments:

  1. I agree completely, life is not an experiment but yet it is at the same time. You live your life based on theories, beliefs, and faith. That in itself is an experiment for all the times you make decisions and see what comes out of it, and thinking what you could have done differently.

    ReplyDelete